For upgrade instructions, see Locations SDK Upgrade Guide.
Release Date: December 12, 2017
Locations SDK 2.0 requires a minimum of Swrve SDK version 5.1.
- Added extra location logging that you can view in the QA User Logging screen.
- Upgraded the Location SDK to use Plot Plugin 2.4.2.
- Added compatibility for Android Oreo.
- iOS: Upgraded the Location SDK to use Plot Plugin 2.0.6.
- Android: Fixed a bug with custom location filters.
Android Release 1.3.1
Release Date: September 7, 2017
- Re-compiled with the latest Android SDK 4.11.1. This Location SDK requires the Android SDK 4.11.1 version to run.
iOS Release 1.3.1
Release Date: May 9, 2017
- The SDK package now includes a Samples folder that includes integration examples for both Objective-C and Swift.
- Fixed compilation and compatibility issues in the Location SDK that persisted with Swift when using CocoaPods. For updated integration instructions, see the Locations SDK Integration guide.
Release Date: October 27, 2016
- The Locations SDK now supports custom filtering of location-based notifications to enable your app to perform a final check and approval before displaying a notification. For more information, see the Location-Based SDK Integration Guide.
- iOS: Fixed compatibility issues associated with Swift.
Release Date: October 3, 2016
- iOS: Updated dependencies to avoid issues when submitting builds to the App Store.
Release Date: September 6, 2016
- Fixed impression reporting.
- Android: Fixed problem where the location manager could get a NPE exception.
Release Date: August 31, 2016
- Upgraded the Location SDK to use Plot Plugin 1.15.2.
- It is now possible to constrain the geofences triggered in a campaign by user properties. To have this feature enabled for your app, contact your Customer Success Manager. For more information, see Creating Location-Based Campaigns.
- iOS: Fixed an issue where
showNotificationswasn’t called when the app was in the foreground.
Release Date: May 9, 2016
- The Locations SDK has been updated to allow one Plot Projects app to be mapped to many Swrve apps.
- The Swrve user ID is now being sent to the Plot Projects SDK.
- iOS and Android advertising IDs are now being shared with Plot Projects.
- The following properties are now logged to the Plot Projects SDK: