Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve Windows SDK:
For upgrade instructions, see Windows SDK Upgrade Guide.
Release Date: November 24, 2016
Windows SDK release 4.7 is focused on the following:
- To support date-typed user property targeting, the SDK now enables you to send DateTime objects as part of your user updates using the following function:
UserUpdate(string name, DateTime date)For more information, see the Windows Integration Guide.
Release Date: November 22, 2016
Windows SDK release 4.6 is focused on the following:
- Updates to support interaction with the Swrve Unity SDK v4.6.
Release Date: September 9, 2016
Windows SDK release 4.5.1 includes the following bug fix:
- Resources are now properly packaged in the NuGet package.
Release Date: July 5, 2016
Windows SDK release 4.5 is focused on the following:
- Added the Star Rating survey template to Conversations. For more information, see About Conversation Templates.
- Custom button style options in Conversations now include rounded corners. For more information, see Intro to Conversations.
- Added support for using event payload conditions to trigger in-app messages and Conversations campaigns. For more information, see Creating In-App Messages and Creating Conversations.
- Conversations now rotate when changing device orientation. When a Conversation is displayed with enough space (such as landscape), a configurable lightbox and borders are used. For more information, see Intro to Conversations.
- As with in-app message campaigns, it is now possible to set the priority of Conversations campaigns over others with the same triggers. A lower number means higher priority over other campaigns. For more information, see Creating Conversations.
Windows SDK release 4.5 includes the following bug fix:
- Fixed a bug that caused in-app messages to display even if images were not loading.