Swrve’s Location-based Campaigns enable you to send targeted, geo-triggered notifications to your app users. Use Location-based Campaigns to:
- Increase customer engagement – Target users when they enter a geofence to provide a custom welcome or inform them about local promotions.
- Assist users – Provide updates to users about service delays or issues related to their location.
- Improve conversion – Send location-specific offers to users who are within the range of a selected geofence.
- Cross-promote – Generate additional revenue by promoting similar products using audience targeting. Use deeplinks to send the user to any desired location, such as a website, social network or other title in your portfolio.
Location-based Campaigns include all of Swrve’s existing analytic capabilities, enabling you create and track custom engagement goals and providing detailed reports of the results. In addition, Swrve enables you to specify the precise point at which notifications are received and limit notification frequency and repetition.
This section details the prerequisites you and your development team must complete before you can create Location-based Campaigns.
- Update your app with the latest Swrve SDK – Your development team must update your app with the latest Swrve SDK that supports Location-based Campaigns. For iOS and Android, use SDK version 4.2 or later. For Unity, use SDK version 4.5 or later. For more information about integrating the SDK, see the platform-specific Integration Guide.
- Get the Location SDK and token from your CSM – Contact your Customer Success Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Locations SDK for your platform. They will provide your Locations token and enable location-based campaigns in your Swrve Dashboard.
- Integrate the Location SDK – Your development team must integrate the Location SDK alongside the general SDK. The Locations SDK is available for native iOS or Android apps; Unity support is not available at this time. For more information, see Location-Based Campaigns SDK Integration.
- Create the geofences you want to use to trigger Location-based Campaigns. For more information, see About Geofences.
- Create a new Location-based Campaign. For more information, see Creating Location-Based Campaigns.
- QA test a Location-based Notification. For more information, see QA Testing Location-Based Campaigns.
- View results and reports for your Location-based Campaign or change the status. For more information, see Managing Location-Based Campaigns.