Swrve provides two main views to help you manage Location-based Campaigns:
- The Location-based Campaigns overview screen provides a summary of each of your campaigns, grouped by status.
- When you click an individual campaign, the screen displays detailed reports and results for that campaign.
To view the Location-based Campaigns screen, on the Campaigns menu, click Location-based.
You can perform the following actions on the Location-based Campaigns overview screen:
- Create a new campaign. For more information, see Creating Location-Based Campaigns.
- Delete a campaign in Draft or Scheduled status by clicking the delete icon on the individual campaign summary.
- Create a copy of a campaign by clicking the duplicate icon on the individual campaign summary.
- Create and download a CSV file of the results for all of your campaigns. For more information, see Downloading Campaign Reports.
The campaign status can be one of the following:
- Active – the campaign has been launched and is currently being delivered.
- Paused – the active campaign has been paused.
- Draft – the campaign has been created but not launched.
- Scheduled – the campaign has been launched but not yet reached its scheduled activation time.
- Archived – the campaign has been archived.
To view the report and details screen for a particular campaign, click the campaign summary on the Location-based Campaigns screen.
Depending on the campaign status, you can perform the following actions on the individual campaign screen:
- Edit, schedule and launch a campaign in Draft status.
- Click Pause & Edit to pause an Active campaign, and then edit, schedule and relaunch the Paused campaign.
- Click End Campaign to end and automatically archive an Active campaign.
- Click Unschedule to unschedule a Scheduled campaign, and then edit and reschedule or launch it.
- Click Duplicate this campaign to create a copy of the campaign.
- Click Delete this campaign to delete a campaign.
Viewing Campaign Details
For campaigns in any other status than Draft or Scheduled, the individual campaign screen displays a detailed report of your campaign results (Campaign Report tab) and an overview of your notification content and geofences (Message Details tab).
Campaign Report Tab
The Campaign Report tab displays the default tracking metrics as well as any custom goals you selected when creating the campaign. The top of the report displays overall totals for the following performance indicators:
- Impressions – the total number of users who received the notification.
- Engaged – the number of recipients who opened your app by accepting the notification.
- Engagement Rate – the percentage of recipients who opened your app by accepting the notification.
Below the campaign totals, the Engagement Metrics section displays the default and custom metrics for engaged users.
The Metrics Over Time section displays a line graph of various KPIs for the campaign, including the default metrics, custom goals and standard KPIs. Select an option from the KPI list to display the related graph. You can choose to view the results for Last week, Last month or All time by clicking the related link.
Message Details Tab
The Message Details tab displays an overview of the notification content, geofences included in the campaign, target criteria, and campaign goals.