Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve SmartTV SDK:
- Install the SDK using npm (node package manager).
Run the following command:
npm install @swrve/smarttv-sdk.
- Download the SDK from the GitHub public repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the Smart TV upgrade guide.
Release date: December 6, 2018
- Resolved an issue where the Identify API was failing intermittently for multiple logins.
- Resolved an issue with user identity where the
first_sessionevent was being sent for existing users when they identified on a new device.
- Resolved an issue where the events triggered directly after a successful Identify API call were not sending correctly.
Release date: October 25, 2018
- Resolved an issue where the SDK version reporting was missing crucial platform information.
- Resolved an issue were in-app messages button engagement events were reporting the wrong campaign ID.