Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Cordova SDK plugin:
- Install the plugin from NPM using the following command:
cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-swrve
- Download the plugin from the GitHub public repository or clone the repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the Cordova SDK upgrade guide.
Release date: March 1, 2023
- Updated the minimum support for
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 9.4.0.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 7.5.2.
- Added support for Android 12. The minimum Android SDK compile version is now 31.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the push notification hook from correctly integrating Firebase push if the
swrve.handlingGoogleServicespreference was set to any value.
Release date: June 7, 2022
- Updated the minimum support for Cordova CLI to 11.0.0.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 8.0.0.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 7.2.1.
- Added support for embedded campaigns and the personalization of embedded campaigns.
- Removed iOS frameworks and framework hooks. SwrveSDK now uses cocoapods to include native iOS dependencies.
- Removed evalJS calls from the iOS SwrvePlugin due to a known issue that can cause crashes with the Cordova plugin version 6+.
Release date: March 4, 2021
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to use Maven Central instead of Bintray.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.8.1.
Release date: February 16, 2021
SwrveFirebaseMessagingServiceis no longer included in the AndroidManifest.xml by default.
Previous releases summary
|Date||Version||Features and Fixes|
|November 4, 2020||3.2.1||Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.3.2.|
|October 27, 2020||3.2.0||Updated tracking of device OS and type for platform-specific delivery of in-app messages, added an additional configuration option to Android which disables google-service modifications being done by Swrve, updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.7.0, and updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.3.1.|
|September 8, 2020||3.1.0||Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.6.0 and updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.2.1.|
|May 22, 2020||3.0.0||Swrve now automatically tracks and logs when push notifications are delivered and displayed on each device, updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.5.0, updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.1.0, and migrated from android-support to AndroidX.|
|January 23, 2020||2.1.0||Added configuration options for delaying the start of the SDK and setting a custom user ID for tracking purposes. Fixed an issue with Android platform generation where duplicates of the same configuration would appear in the finished Application.java.|
|October 7, 2019||2.0.1||Updated the iOS and Android native Swrve framework to 6.3.0. Fixed an issue where the dynamic iOS Frameworks added to the plugin were not stripping their simulator architectures on release build.|
|September 19, 2019||2.0.0||Added support for geo-triggered campaigns, added an API for handling deeplinks to show customized campaigns immediately after a user clicks an ad message, added support for iOS 12 Provisional Authorization for push notifications, added support for rewards in in-app purchases and unified the functions across both platforms, added a new method for returning the current external user ID, added config.xml preference to remove an iOS push notification badge on application startup, updated the iOS and Android native Swrve framework to 6.2.1, removed support for the Android iapPlay method. Use the platform-agnostic unvalidated IAP method instead, and added support for NPM. Various bug fixes.|
|August 12, 2019||1.1.1||Bug fixes.|
|July 29, 2019||1.1.0||Added an API for handling User Identity. Also added support for background (silent) notifications.|
|July 1, 2019||1.0.0||First public release.|