Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Cordova SDK plugin:
- Install the plugin from NPM using the following command:
cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-swrve
- Download the plugin from the GitHub public repository or clone the repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the Cordova SDK upgrade guide.
Release date: November 4, 2020
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.3.2.
Release date: October 27, 2020
- Updated tracking of device OS and type for platform-specific delivery of in-app messages.
- Added an additional configuration option to Android which disables google-service modification’s being done by Swrve.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.7.0.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.3.1.
Release date: September 8, 2020
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.6.0.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.2.1.
Release date: May 22, 2020
- Swrve now automatically tracks and logs when push notifications are delivered and displayed on each device. This data will be used to drive campaign reports, retargeting, and exports.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.5.0.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.1.0.
- We have migrated from android-support to AndroidX. This change includes an update to the
android-after_plugin_installhook to change the
gradle.propertiesin your project to support AndroidX.
Release date: January 23, 2020
- Added configuration options for delaying the start of the SDK and setting a custom user ID for tracking purposes. For more information, see the Cordova integration guide.
- Fixed an issue with Android platform generation where duplicates of the same configuration would appear in the finished Application.java.
Release date: October 7, 2019
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.3.0.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 6.3.0.
- Fixed an issue where the dynamic iOS Frameworks added to the plugin were not stripping their simulator architectures on release build.
Release date: September 19, 2019
- Added support for geo-triggered campaigns. For more information, see the Geo SDK integration guide.
- Added an API for handling deeplinks to show customized campaigns immediately after a user clicks an ad message. Initial support is for Facebook dynamic ad journeys. To be part of our Early Access program, contact your CSM at email@example.com.
- Added support for iOS 12 Provisional Authorization for push notifications. For more information, see the Cordova integration guide.
- Added support for rewards in in-app purchases and unified the functions across both platforms.
- Added a new method for returning the current external user ID.
- Added config.xml preference to remove an iOS push notification badge on application startup.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.2.1.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 6.2.1.
- Removed support for the Android iapPlay method. Use the platform-agnostic unvalidated IAP method instead.
- Added support for NPM.
- Fixed an issue in the Android Hooks where the .Application reference was sometimes added to the AndroidManifest.xml file.
- Fixed an issue in the Android Hooks where a pre-existing
drawablesfolder could prevent Gradle and google-services.json modifications from happening.
- Fixed an issue in the Hooks where the platform package ID was not observed for PackageName. Now, if included, the widget IDs
ios-CFBundleIdentifierwill be the packageName observed rather than
- Fixed an issue in the Hooks where async file transfers were not completing or colliding with other plugins operating in the same area of the generated project.
- Introduced public tests to verify and improve the reliability of our hook systems.
Previous releases summary
|Date||Version||Features and Fixes|
|August 12, 2019||1.1.1||Bug fixes.|
|July 29, 2019||1.1.0||Added an API for handling User Identity. Also added support for background (silent) notifications.|
|July 1, 2019||1.0.0||First public release.|