Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Cordova SDK plugin:
- Install the plugin from NPM using the following command:
cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-swrve
- Download the plugin from the GitHub public repository or clone the repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the Cordova SDK upgrade guide.
Release date: October 7, 2019
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.3.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 6.3.
- Fixed an issue where the dynamic iOS Frameworks added to the plugin were not stripping their simulator architectures on release build.
Release date: September 19, 2019
- Added support for geo-triggered campaigns. For more information, see the Geo SDK integration guide.
- Added an API for handling deeplinks to show customized campaigns immediately after a user clicks an ad message. Initial support is for Facebook dynamic ad journeys. To be part of our Early Access program, contact your CSM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added support for iOS 12 Provisional Authorization for push notifications. For more information, see the Cordova integration guide.
- Added support for rewards in in-app purchases and unified the functions across both platforms.
- Added a new method for returning the current external user ID.
- Added config.xml preference to remove an iOS push notification badge on application startup.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.2.1.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 6.2.1.
- Removed support for the Android iapPlay method. Use the platform-agnostic unvalidated IAP method instead.
- Added support for NPM.
- Fixed an issue in the Android Hooks where the .Application reference was sometimes added to the AndroidManifest.xml file.
- Fixed an issue in the Android Hooks where a pre-existing
drawablesfolder could prevent Gradle and google-services.json modifications from happening.
- Fixed an issue in the Hooks where the platform package ID was not observed for PackageName. Now, if included, the widget IDs
ios-CFBundleIdentifierwill be the packageName observed rather than
- Fixed an issue in the Hooks where async file transfers were not completing or colliding with other plugins operating in the same area of the generated project.
- Introduced public tests to verify and improve the reliability of our hook systems.
Release date: August 12, 2019
- Fixed an issue where the Android push notification queue was prematurely clearing payloads on start up.
Release date: July 29, 2019
- Added an API for handling User Identity. For more information, see the Cordova integration guide. To be part of our Early Access program, contact your CSM at email@example.com.
- Added ability for the SDK to send a targeted silent notification that confirms a user’s identity before displaying a push notification.
- Added ability for the SDK plugin to receive background update (silent) notification payloads. For more information, see the Cordova integration guide. To be part of our Early Access program, contact your CSM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve framework to 6.1.4
- Fixed an issue were the custom payload was not returning when a user engaged with a push notification.
- Fixed an issue with the iOS
after-preparehook script where it would override push notification Service Extension settings.
- Improved the reliability of the hook code by introducing a generic search and replace
utilfunction for all boilerplate code changes. All modifications to the project now operate in sync, preventing any race conditions.