QA testing your integration
Now that you have performed the required integration and instrumentation, you’re ready to test your work on a QA device.
Follow the links below to find out how to create and test campaigns and resource A/B tests:
- To create your first push notification, see Creating a multi-platform push campaign. To QA test it, see QA testing push notifications.
- To create your first in-app message, see Creating in-app messages. To QA test it, see QA testing in-app messages.
- To create your first conversation, see Creating Conversations. To QA test it, see QA testing Conversations.
- To create your first resource A/B test, see Creating resource A/B tests. To QA test it, see QA testing A/B tests.
- Now that you’ve completed the integration steps, you’re ready to start using Swrve to build personalized relationships with your app customers. For information about what you can do with Swrve, see the Swrve user documentation.