Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve React Native SDK Plugin:
- Install the plugin from NPM using the following command:
npm install react-native-swrve-plugin --save
- Download the plugin from the GitHub public repository or clone the repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the React Native SDK upgrade guide.
Release date: September 2, 2020
- Added support for geo-triggered campaigns. For more information, see the Geo SDK integration guide.
- Updated the iOS native Swrve dependency to 6.6.0.
- Updated the Android native Swrve dependency to 7.2.0.
Release date: July 17, 2020
- Public release of Swrve React Native SDK plugin. For integration instructions, see the React Native SDK integration guide.