Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve SmartTV SDK:
- Install the SDK using npm (node package manager).
Run the following command:
npm install @swrve/smarttv-sdk.
- Download the SDK from the GitHub public repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the Smart TV upgrade guide.
Release date: May 11, 2022
- Resolved an issue affecting Tizen variants where device resolution information was not being returned correctly.
Release date: April 20, 2022
- Added the
inAppMessageStyleOverrideconfiguration option that allows you to override the in-app message container CSS style.
- Resolved an issue where in-app messages were not appearing in certain viewport configurations.
- Resolved an issue where the SDK was not tracking impression events for message center campaigns.
Release date: December 8, 2021
- Resolved an issue where campaign state was not storing correctly for in-app messages.
Release date: September 3, 2021
- Added support for Universal Module Definition (UMD).
- Handle key up event when closing an in-app message.
Previous releases summary
|Date||Version||Features and Fixes|
|October 22, 2020||1.1.0||Updated tracking of device OS and type for platform-specific delivery of in-app messages. Fixed package.json dependencies to resolve Dependabot alerts.|
|February 26, 2019||1.0.3||Fixed an issue where the User Identity URL endpoint was not correct for apps using our EU stack.|
|December 6, 2018||1.0.2||Various bug fixes.|
|October 25, 2018||1.0.1||Various bug fixes.|