Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve Roku SDK.
For upgrade instructions, see Roku SDK Upgrade Guide.
Release date: February 27, 2019
- Fixed the logic for sending a
Swrve.first_sessionevent when a user has already identified across multiple devices.
- Fixed an issue with in-app message image and button resolution not appearing correctly on certain devices.
- Fixed an issue where the User Identity and batch URL endpoint was not correct for apps using our EU stack.
- Fixed an issue where a null value in global (app-level) in-app message displays rules occasionally caused the app to crash.
- Fixed issue where the app store value in device properties was
Release date: September 19, 2018
- Added an API for handling User Identity. For more information or to be part of our Early Access program, contact your CSM at email@example.com.
- Added an API to stop the SDK from sending events and requesting resources.
Release date: August 3, 2018
- Added support for in-app message callbacks.