Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve Roku SDK.
For upgrade instructions, see Roku SDK Upgrade Guide.
Release date: June 30, 2020
- Fixed an issue where in-app messages were incorrectly displayed in portrait mode. They now display in landscape mode by default.
Release date: June 29, 2020
- Fixed an issue where the SDK wasn’t sending in-app message button click events.
- Fixed a duplication issue with certain QA log events.
SwrveUserUpdateWithDateso the date is now sent as an ISO string.
Release date: May 8, 2020
We’ve redesigned the setup and architecture of the Roku SDK for easier configuration and improved performance. Features of this release include:
- Increased performance, decreased complexity of communicating between the Render thread and Main thread, and ability to use Tasks to prevent delays in your existing code by moving the Swrve Client to the Render thread.
- To keep the SDK code separate from the app’s scene code, the Swrve Client now exists in its own Node.
- Use of SwrveSDK to communicate with the SwrveClient from Render Thread components.
Release date: February 27, 2019
- Fixed the logic for sending a
Swrve.first_sessionevent when a user has already identified across multiple devices.
- Fixed an issue with in-app message image and button resolution not appearing correctly on certain devices.
- Fixed an issue where the User Identity and batch URL endpoint was not correct for apps using our EU stack.
- Fixed an issue where a null value in global (app-level) in-app message displays rules occasionally caused the app to crash.
- Fixed issue where the app store value in device properties was
Release date: September 19, 2018
- Added an API for handling User Identity. For more information or to be part of our Early Access program, contact your CSM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added an API to stop the SDK from sending events and requesting resources.
Release date: August 3, 2018
- Added support for in-app message callbacks.