Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve Roku SDK.
For upgrade instructions, see Roku SDK Upgrade Guide.
Release date: Feb 26, 2021
- Fixed potential issues caused by calling SDK functions after Shutdown has been called.
- Fixed user update events to include device type.
Release date: Oct 12, 2020
- Added compatibility for component library architecture, removing direct references to
- Added ability to inject Swrve configuration file in your start screen.
- Control device logging levels in the config file with the new
- New public APIs
- Clean up of registry data on startup for inactive users with configurable time parameter.
- Updated tracking of device OS and type for platform-specific delivery of in-app messages.
- Fixed App Version reference in the campaigns and resources API call.
- Fixed missing campaign and resources API version in Batch API call.
- Fixed usage of
roRegistryfor cache storage, moved json files for campaigns, resources and events to CacheFS.
Release date: June 30, 2020
- Fixed an issue where in-app messages were incorrectly displayed in portrait mode. They now display in landscape mode by default.
Release date: June 29, 2020
- Fixed an issue where the SDK wasn’t sending in-app message button click events.
- Fixed a duplication issue with certain QA log events.
SwrveUserUpdateWithDateso the date is now sent as an ISO string.
Release date: May 8, 2020
We’ve redesigned the setup and architecture of the Roku SDK for easier configuration and improved performance. Features of this release include:
- Increased performance, decreased complexity of communicating between the Render thread and Main thread, and ability to use Tasks to prevent delays in your existing code by moving the Swrve Client to the Render thread.
- To keep the SDK code separate from the app’s scene code, the Swrve Client now exists in its own Node.
- Use of SwrveSDK to communicate with the SwrveClient from Render Thread components.
Previous releases summary
|Date||Version||Features and Fixes|
|February 27, 2019||2.0.1||Bug fixes.|
|September 19, 2018||2.0.0||Added an API for handling User Identity. Also added a new API to stop the SDK from sending events and requesting resources.|
|August 3, 2018||1.1.0||Added support for in-app message callbacks.|
|May 22, 2018||1.0.0||First public release.|