Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve Web SDK:
- Install the SDK using npm (node package manager).
Run the following command:
npm install @swrve/web-sdk.
- Download the SDK from the GitHub public repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the Web SDK upgrade guide.
Release date: January 14, 2021
- Resolved an issue where duplicate QA events were displaying in the QA user log.
- Added device type to device update event.
Release date: October 23, 2020
- Resolved an issue where the browser detection was incorrectly firing an error message on session start.
Release date: October 22, 2020
- Updated tracking of device OS and type for platform-specific delivery of in-app messages.
- Resolved an issue where the Device Update event was returning Chrome as the value for all browsers.
Release date: September 16, 2019
- Resolved an issue where the content URL was not changing appropriately for customers using EU data storage.
Release date: July 9, 2019
- Tracking will no longer start on unsupported browsers and operating systems.
- Increased the default session interval timeout from 30 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Resolved an issue where the timezone was not taken into account during a session start.
- Resolved an issue where Safari was throwing web push registration errors despite our checks to exclude it.
Release date: January 17, 2019
- Added the in-app purchase event.
- Resolved an issue where the
autoPushSubscribeconfig was being ignored.
Previous releases summary
|Date||Version||Features and Fixes|
|October 25, 2018||1.2.1||Bug fixes.|
|October 24, 2018||1.2||Multiple additions to package.json meta data and improvements to source maps generation and QA user event logic. Various bug fixes.|
|October 22, 2018||1.1||Added support for web push notifications and currency given event. Various bug fixes.|
|August 30, 2018||1.0||First public release.|