Swrve has an open source SDK repository. There are two options for downloading the latest public Swrve Web SDK:
- Install the SDK using npm (node package manager).
Run the following command:
npm install @swrve/web-sdk.
- Download the SDK from the GitHub public repository.
For upgrade instructions, see the Web SDK upgrade guide.
Release date: July 9th, 2019
- Tracking will no longer start on unsupported browsers and operating systems.
- Increased the default session interval timeout from 30 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Resolved an issue where the timezone was not taken into account during a session start.
- Resolved an issue where Safari was throwing web push registration errors despite our checks to exclude it.
Release date: January 17, 2019
- Added the in-app purchase event.
- Resolved an issue where the
autoPushSubscribeconfig was being ignored.
Release date: October 25, 2018
- Resolved an issue with module imports for ES5 implementations.
- Resolved an issue where the SDK version reporting was a version behind the current release.
Release date: October 24, 2018
- Source maps are now generated separately instead of inline.
- Multiple additions to
- Improved QA user event flush frequency.
- Resolved an issue with module imports for ES5 / ES6 implementations.
- Resolved edge case were events would send duplicates of themselves.
- Resolved an issue where the SDK was not returning HTTP 500 error messages when received from the REST client.
- Resolved an issue where the UTC offset for events with dates was incorrect.
Release date: October 22, 2018
- Added support for web push notifications. For information on how to integrate them into your website, see the Web integration guide.
- Added support for the currency given event.
- Fixed an issue when the date of a
userUpdateWithDatewas not being sent as UTC.
- Fixed an issue where the etag was not clearing when the local storage was cleared during a browser refresh.