There are four sets of steps involved in adding a platform title to Swrve:
- Access the Add Platform Title screen.
- Define the title properties.
- Define the currencies that can be used in your app for the purchase of virtual items.
- Specify the lead developer who is responsible for integrating Swrve for this particular platform title.
Accessing the Add Platform Title Screen
To access the Add Platform Title screen:
- If you want to add a platform title for an app that does not already exist in Swrve, on the Apps Overview screen, click Create App.
- If you want to add a new platform title to an app that already exists in Swrve, navigate to the app on the Apps Overview screen and click Add platform below the app.
Defining Title Properties
To define the title properties for your app:
Step 1: In the Properties section, select the Platform for your title. If the app is already in the app store, Swrve pre-populates many of the values in the remainder of the Properties section.
Step 2: Below the Platform section, complete the following details for your app:
- Title – enter the title of your app.
- Type – select the platform type:
- Sandbox – the platform title is the sandbox version. Swrve recommends that you use a sandbox for initial testing of your Swrve app integration.
- Production – the platform title is the production version.
- Label – enter a label for your platform title. This helps to distinguish apps which share the same title.
- Integration Type – select the type of integration to inform Swrve how the SDK was integrated.
Step 3: In the Icon section, upload or drag-and-drop an icon image for your app.
Step 4: Optionally, in the App Store Links section, configure any app store links that you want to use to enable cross-promotional in-app messages. To add app store links for the relevant app platform(s):
- Enter the URL for the app store.
- Click Test to test the URL.
Step 5: Click the Target Devices list and select Smartphones, Tablets, Smartphones & Tablets, Desktop or All to specify the devices supported by your app.
Step 6: Click the Orientation list and select Landscape, Portrait or Landscape & Portrait to specify the type of device orientation supported by your app.
Step 7: In the Launch Date field, enter the launch date of your app.
Step 8: Click the Expected DAU list and select the estimated maximum amount of daily active users (DAU).
Step 9: Click Create to save your settings and display the App Currencies and Lead Developer sections.
Define the currencies that can be used to purchase virtual items in your app. To add an app currency:
Step 1: In the App Currencies section, click Add Currency.
Step 2: In the Name field, enter the exact name of the currency.
Step 3: In the Description field, enter a description of the currency.
Step 4: Click Add Currency to save your changes.
Specifying the Lead Developer
In the Lead Developer section, click the Select a developer list and select the lead developer who is responsible for integrating Swrve into your app. If the developer that you want to nominate is not already set up as a user in Swrve, perform the following actions:
Step 1: Click Create Developer.
Step 2: In the Name field, enter the developer’s name.
Step 3: In the Email field, enter the developer’s email address.
Step 4: Click the Role list and select the user account type. For more information about account types in Swrve, see What Are the Different Swrve User Accounts?
Step 5: Click Create User to save the developer’s details.
Swrve emails your nominated lead developer to provide them with the information they need to get started with your integration process. When they have performed the required integration, you’ll be ready to start using Swrve.
You can later navigate to the Company Settings screen where you can add the other team members that you want to be able to access your app in Swrve.
- Integrate your app in Swrve. For more information, see Integrate Your App.