Swrve’s triggered campaign QA testing functionality has two main purposes:
- For your development team to test campaigns on QA devices and ensure the integration is working as expected before you create your first campaign.
- For you to test a new campaign before you launch it.
QA testing is available for triggered campaigns in any of the following states:
- Draft – You’ve created a new campaign but not launched it yet or you’ve unscheduled a Pending (scheduled) campaign.
- Inactive – You’ve paused an Active campaign.
There are three steps involved in QA testing a triggered campaign:
- Set up the QA device.
- On the campaign builder QA block, assign the QA device to your campaign.
- Access the QA device logs.
Setting up QA devices
For detailed instructions on how to set up QA devices, and for troubleshooting information on setting up QA devices for campaign testing, see How do I set up QA devices?
Assigning QA devices
To assign a QA device to a triggered campaign:
- From your Campaigns center, select the campaign you want to test, and then on the QA block, select edit or view . For more information about creating campaigns in our consolidated campaign flow, see Campaign overview and channels.
- In the QA section, select Add (+) and select the required QA device from the Add QA user list.
- If your campaign includes multiple languages and variants, select the content you want to test.
- A Logging link displays for each assigned QA device. Select this link to display the QA User Logging screen and view the most recent events for the selected device.
- Select Save to save any changes you’ve made to the QA device assignments.
To change or remove a QA user’s variant assignment, open the QA block, switch the A/B test or language variant assigned to the QA user, and select Save.
After saving your changes, the QA block displays the number of QA users added to the campaign. To expand the view and display the specific users and variant assignments, select QA users preview.
- Launch your triggered campaign if you have not already done so or create a new campaign. For more information, see Scheduling your campaigns.
- View the campaign results on the individual campaign screen. For more information, see Managing your campaigns.
- To QA test batch campaigns such as push notifications or email, see QA testing push notifications and Email and SMS campaign content.