A unified campaign workflow
Create, customize, and launch your campaigns in a single workflow using Swrve’s Campaign builder. Email, SMS, and certain push notification campaigns now use this new flow.
Creating a new campaign
The initial steps for creating a campaign are the same for all channels.
Step 1: To access the campaign workflow from your Campaigns center, select Create campaign.
Step 2: On the Choose your marketing channel screen, select the campaign channel and then select Continue.
Step 3: Depending on the channel, you might also need to select additional options:
- Push: Select the push notification type – Standard push, Push via API, Quick push, or Geo triggered push.
- For standard push and push via API, you then have the option to send the notification to all platforms or specific platform. Leave as All platform/Any or select the specific platform as required.
- Email: Select your email provider – third-party provider or Swrve.
- Background update: Select the update type – Standard or Via API.
Step 4: On the Campaign overview screen, enter a name and description for the campaign.
Step 5: To save the campaign as a draft and go to the campaign workflow, select Save.
Building your campaign
The Campaigns builder displays your draft campaign using the following blocks:
- Overview: Displays some basic information about the campaign.
- Channel: Displays the channel you selected for your campaign, and if relevant, the service provider. For example, if you selected email for your campaign, it displays an email icon and email provider name.
- Goals: Set up custom goals to measure the success of your campaign.
- Content: Add your campaign content, such as the message copy, media, personalization, additional languages, or multiple variants. Select the Content preview link to preview your campaign content.
- Audience: Define your audience filters and highly customize the targeting of your campaign.
- Schedule: Set the delivery date, time, and frequency for your campaign.
From the campaign builder, use the following options to manage your campaigns:
- Actions menu:
- Archive campaign: Archive a finished or inactive campaign.
- Duplicate campaign: Create a copy of an existing campaign.
- Delete campaign: Delete a draft campaign.
- Save & exit: Save your work and return to the Campaigns center.
- Launch campaign: Select if you’ve finished setting up your campaign and are ready to launch it.
- Block actions:
- Add +: Select to configure your campaign Goals, Content, or Target audience.
- Edit : Select to edit block details of draft campaigns.
- View : Select to view block details of active, finished, inactive, or archived campaigns.
Alternatively, to return to the Campaigns center when reviewing any of your campaigns, select the Campaigns header.
- Set custom goals to measure the success of your campaign. For more information, see Campaign goals.
- Add your campaign content:
- Localize your campaign content so customers receive the message in their own language. For more information, see Localizing and A/B testing campaign content.
- Create variants of your campaign content to compare how customers respond to different message styles. For more information, see Localizing and A/B testing campaign content.
- Define your campaign audience. For more information, see Targeting campaign audiences.
- Schedule and launch your campaign. For more information, see Scheduling your campaigns.