Swrve’s Email campaigns work with the Swrve Amplify email adaptors to enable you to create template-based outbound email campaigns or subscription list management campaigns that are triggered by Swrve events. Use Email campaigns to:
- Send a welcome email after a customer completes a registration process.
- Send a purchase receipt email after a customer completes a purchase.
- Subscribe or unsubscribe a customer from a mailing list based on an in-app action.
Email campaigns include all of Swrve’s existing analytic capabilities, enabling you create and track custom engagement goals and providing detailed reports of the results. In addition, Swrve enables you to specify the precise point at which emails are sent and limit email frequency and repetition.
This section details the prerequisites you must complete before you can create triggered email campaigns.
- Amplify Adaptor – Configure and activate the appropriate email-related Amplify Adaptor. For more information, see the relevant Adaptors below, or contact your Customer Success Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Template-Based Emails – To send an outbound, template-based email, you must first set up the template in the associated third-party system. The template is then available to select when setting up the campaign.
- List Management Campaigns – To set up a list management campaign, your must first create the list in the associated third-party system. The list is then available to select when setting up the campaign.
- Create a new outbound email campaigns or subscription list management campaign. For more information, see Creating Email Campaigns.
- QA test an outbound email campaign. For more information, see Creating Email Campaigns.
- View results and reports for your email campaign or change the status. For more information, see Managing Email Campaigns.